Wednesday 28 November 2012

Welcome!

Hello!

I am absolutely delighted to welcome you to my brand new home on the world wide web.

What do you expect from myself and the website I hear you ask? Well, I'm now a newly qualified pharmacist based in Scotland and I am looking ahead to a fresh, new and exciting career. So much so, that I set up this website to offer a unique, constructive and interesting opinion on matters concerning the pharmacy profession.

But don't despair if you aren't a pharmacist. Because my interests go beyond a dispensary. Take for instance, Scottish politics. Or football. Or even rugby union. Or even emotional issues that are likely to get any of you thinking beyond your comfort zone. In fact, if I have an opinion on something then let me assure you that I will not hold back.

And you won't be hearing the last of me through written words on your computer or smartphone. Because, guess what? I have my own TV channel! Well kind of. I have a home on YouTube as well and will be posting new content from time to time on there. So keep an eye on it and let me entertain you.

And finally, I have something that I want to share with you. I have one big fear in life. Spiders? No, they are our friends. Thunderstorms? No, I find them exciting. The dark? Not really, unless I'm somewhere where I've never been before and I can't see past my own nose.

Its being a bore. So I hope that you will find my official home on the web informative yet entertaining.

The website has just been set up but as time goes on, so I will be adding new things onto here.

Have yourself an enjoyable visit!

Kind regards,
Anas

No comments:

Post a Comment