Thursday 12 December 2013

This is the news with Anas!


A new portfolio showcasing the broadcast journalist skills of Anas Hassan has been launched.

The demo, which is now available to view above, shows Anas demonstrating his abilities on screen and on radio. Earlier this year, Anas successfully completed two work placements with STV News and Kingdom FM where his broadcasting horizons dramatically expanded and new learning experiences were gained. 

Speaking about the new demo, which has been online since last night, Anas said: "I am absolutely ecstatic about finally making my new demo available for everyone to view. Many people I hope will appreciate how much time and effort has been invested into producing it and it's certainly easier said than done when it comes to fully producing a portfolio, despite it only being just over five minutes long."

Despite being many months on since his time at STV and Kingdom FM, Anas still values both of his experiences at both the television and radio stations: "I had a fantastic time both at STV and Kingdom FM. I loved every second of both work placements. It made me a better broadcaster and has really helped me improve the quality of my programming at Victoria Radio Network, where I still present regularly."

Anas welcomes any constructive comments on his new demo. For more information about Anas Hassan, please see his biography by clicking on the relevant link above on the menu bar. The demo is also available to view through the "Showreel" link.

No comments:

Post a Comment