Monday 25 February 2013

10,000 page views! Thank you!

This weekend, I reached an amazing 10,000 page views for my website, nearly just three months after launching. 

That could never have been achieved without having you visiting my website, especially to those of you who keep coming back as I upload new blog posts and articles. I always aim to write excellent quality pieces and always strive to be as articulate as possible in expressing my views and perspective on matters around us.

I want to thank you personally for your support, warm kindness with your positive comments over the weeks and encouragement. I really love running this website and will continue to do so for some time yet, God willing. 

And remember, please feel free to come back anytime and any day. Thank you again. God bless you.

1 comment:

  1. I really can understand your feelings friend as i have also crossed 10000 pageviews mark recently on my website Genius Devils Genius Devils

    ReplyDelete