Tuesday 18 December 2012

Latest Scottish Pharmacy Review magazine

I am delighted to announce that just a few minutes ago, I discovered that my article regarding why politicians do understand community pharmacy in Scotland has been published in the latest edition of the Scottish Pharmacy Review.

To take a look at it, please visit: http://www.pharmacy-life.co.uk/ and head to the 'Magazines' section.

Please note that only suitable healthcare professionals within the pharmacy sector will be permitted to access this section of the website.

Then make your way to the latest magazine. I feature at the end of the magazine.

Alternatively, if you are expecting a copy at your community pharmacy place of work then you can check me out in the magazine too! Print or online, I'll be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment