Friday 21 February 2014

My interview with dementia campaigner, Tommy Whitelaw, on VRN this Sunday

Tommy Whitelaw and I in the VRN studios.
Join me this Sunday (23rd February) for a specially prepared programme at 8pm on Victoria Radio Network. I will commence my show as normal with the best music and chat from myself.

But the main reason I'm blogging on this entry is that Tommy Whitelaw, who is a campaigner raising the awareness of dementia, will be featuring on my programme at 9pm this Sunday for a special interview. He was up at the Victoria Hospital in Kirkcaldy giving a talk to health professionals and I was absolutely delighted to have him come into the studio to talk about his story and his campaign.

This is an interview I would strongly recommend to listen to, particularly to anyone affected in any way by dementia. You can tune in on 1287 AM in the Kirkcaldy area, in hospital services across Kirkcaldy where there is a facility available to tune in and online at www.vrnkirkcaldy.com (through your smartphone or laptop for instance).

No comments:

Post a Comment