Saturday 19 January 2013

IRELAND 2012: Cliffs of Moher

Myself at the Cliffs of Moher
The Cliffs of Moher is one of the natural highlights of the Irish Republic and somewhere that I very strongly recommend visiting if you ever fly across the Irish Sea. With an extraordinary view of the Atlantic Ocean and some of the world's most incredible natural landscapes, no human being who visits here could ever feel an atom's worth of disappointment.

And once again on this occasion I toured with Paddywagon Tours. We drove from Dublin to County Clare in Connacht where the cliffs are located. Over 200m high, the cliffs are home to many species of birds, for example like the Atlantic Puffin, Chough birds and the common gull. Views of the Aran Islands can be made too.

I think on this occasion words are not going to capture the mood and imagination of what the cliffs are really like. So rather than continue on, I'm going to cut my own input short and show you some amazing pictures of the place. I hope you enjoy them (and I'm sure you will too!).



No comments:

Post a Comment