Sunday 6 January 2013

"The Anas Hassan Show" comes to a screen near you!



Brace yourselves ladies and gentlemen, I'm arriving onto a TV, laptop, computer or smartphone screen near you!

Because I have a new and exciting show lined up for the YouTube airwaves! My new show, "The Anas Hassan Show" is a show for Scotland and the rest of the world, made in Scotland. The show will aim to cover many aspects of life such as current affairs, culture and travel. Plus we will be having interviews with the stars of today and tomorrow.

The show also aims to create a positive image of the Scottish nation and the can do attitude that makes us so great as a nation and people. For too long Scotland has been unfairly associated with negative connotations. However, although I'm only one person, I hope to reach out to audiences worldwide by providing entertainment and information that engages the viewer, regardless of who they are and where they are watching.

On the first episode next Saturday 12th January 2013, available from 6pm, we have an interview with one of the most talked about people in the pharmacy profession worldwide. Mr Dispenser, as he is known, has published a new book called "Pills, Thrills and Methadone Spills". Join me as I chat with him about his new book and about him as a person. And I also take you on a tour of Alloway, South Ayrshire - the birthplace of our national bard, Robert Burns, as Burns Night is only a few weeks away.

Should you have an idea for the show, comments, concerns, feedback or questions then please do not hesitate to contact myself at: anas@officialanashassan.com

I really hope that you can join me for my first show next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment