Friday 4 January 2013

Pharmacy student? Pre-reg? Maybe even newly qualified?

Image courtesy of Salvatore Vuono / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Pharmacy student? A pre-registration pharmacist? Or maybe even just newly qualified?

I would like to hear from you as I plan to carry out a personal investigation into the growing crisis facing the pharmacy profession with regards to pharmacist unemployment and particularly our young people in the profession who's futures matter for the future evolution of pharmacy.

And this is where your important role comes into play. I want to hear from you with regards to your hopes, aspirations, concerns and even fears about where your future is going.

I would also welcome any input from the General Pharmaceutical Council, Royal Pharmaceutical Society, academics, community, hospital and industrial pharmacists, pharmacy leaders and entrepreneurs, managers, journalists within pharmacy/healthcare or any other person directly or indirectly related to the pharmacy profession.

Your time and input will be hugely valuable to me as I hope to seek solutions and answers with regards to this growing crisis and also instil hope for everybody so that a bright, positive and prosperous future exists for the pharmacy profession.

If you are interested in helping me then please e-mail me: anas@officialanashassan.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment